We went to bed early after lots of good naps yesterday and Sultan and I were both awake at 2 am. Susan is determined to get back on schedule, so she's got the covers over her head and Sultan and I are playing and having breakfast. He's in a good mood and so am I.
Cory and John and Kate came by yesterday afternoon and we had a good, good visit. While they were here we gave him a bath which is code for let him play in the tub.
when my parents showed up a bit later he fled upstairs and took to his bed. Bad timing for them.
My truck has become the ne plus ultra of his desires and that would be fine if he didn't have a fit when we take him out. I have to get another carseat cause the stroller/carseat is too thick and his feet can reach the button for the warning flashers.
Today we'll nap and try to visit Billy, Crissy, Lily and Mattie. He's been having a blast with all his new toys, thanks to Mel and Sandy, and Thomas and Mary. The books are great too. We're looking forward to the St. Barnabas clothes sale this Sat. Most of the pants we got him are too long and too big around the waist.
If it's dry enough we'll go to a playground and try to tire him out and get him around some other kids.
It's 4:40 and he's being a pest, wants to play with the puter, so I'm going to sign off for now.
K

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home